I'm the guy who created Blood Pressure Chart.
I have a rather mild hypertension - my pressure was around 14x/9x before I started taking Tertensif Kombi. Now it's close to 120/80. My doctors haven't found any reason for my hypertension, so it's probably a genetic disposition to store salt...
32 years old (born 79), ~70kg weight, 180cm height.
Recent forum posts
- Post #2 in How to donate (2 posts)
- Post #2 in Doctors and preachers (2 posts)
- Post #14 in How often do you measure your blood pressure? (14 posts)
- Post #5 in Printing stylesheets reintroduced (8 posts)
- Post #2 in Reading the whole chart (2 posts)
- Post #5 in Entered data not showing (5 posts)
- Post #2 in Reminders (2 posts)
- Post #2 in Trouble Uploading from BP Watch App (2 posts)
- Post #2 in white background in favicon (2 posts)
- Post #3 in chart default settings are off (3 posts)